About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The father


The children have been talking about their father on and off...

This is something that I can't stop them from doing, it is the only memory that they have about their father. At times when I am down, I wished that they don't talk about him, but I know very well I can't erase this memory from them. That's all they have of their father. The best and the last thing they remember of him is still the funny and happy Papa.

I am sure they think of him every now and then perhaps not on daily basis, honestly I have been selfish in this case, I don't want to ask them about him, because I feel the subtle approach of forgetting him would be better for them. I know my son actually cried thinking of him, he misses him. He is the one that remembers him very well, the father and son thingy...

Whenever they talked about him, they are so happy and joyful reminiscing the happy times they had with him.

Though the marriage has come to an unpleasant ending for the family, I will only cherish the good times we had. Similarly like my unpretentious children, I shall keep the rough days away from my memories.

Children is so pure, they are innocent.

with metta :)

2 comments:

True love said...

Hi r,

Hope you have a good weekend too !
It is very difficult for me to stay away from this "father" topic..all I can do is to stay neutral and not commenting too much if possible. Just let them be happy and rejoicing together when they talked about him.

Wish you a good week ahead too :-)

True love said...

r,

He has been part of me..the children are ours (me and him), how can I draw the line, separate them?! It will be so unfair for them..sigh !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa