About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Life is changing...


For the past few weeks, I have been rather busy both at work and personal life...

This is the kind of life that I have long missed..especially the working life. I like to keep myself busy and I have always been known as Workaholic ! I enjoy working and I have deep enthusiasm in my work...but I feel it is lacking the drive that I used to have. Despite being busy, I am happy....strange person, normally people would complain but I am otherwise...LoL!

At work, I am learning something new and it is an exciting experience. There is a lot to learn, not an easy task but I am hopeful with proper guidance and direction, it is going to be great ! This is one area that I have always wanted to try out.

Even though I have different views and opinion in my approach at work, constantly I am finding ways to make it easy and more compromising...it seems difficult but got to try and find solutions to it. Another change for me...

Personal life is as usual but have many friends around me. I have great friends that I am totally comfortable with, people that I trust and that I can include my family. My little girl had a her night out with me for the 1st time till 3 am....terrible mommy ! And the next day, she had a "hangover"....hahahaha, she slept right through till 10 am, woke up had her breakfast and continue to sleep till 1 pm.

Somehow, I have this intuition that my life is changing towards good and things are moving, just a few issues to work on and I hope the best is ahead of me.

I am not complaining...in fact I am happy with my life as it is now, waking up great everyday :)

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

Waking up great everyday....only to have some idiots who ruin your day....hahahahahaha !

Waking up with a smile on our face is really great ! I think whether or not the smile is natural, just do it..and the rest of the day...whatever will be will be !

Wish you a good day too !

:-)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa