About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, June 29, 2009

Movies



I have been thinking about movies lately and I know my kids enjoy going to the cinema. Especially the baby, she knows nothing but pop corn when we talk about movie outing....lol.

Of late since the H1N1, I have not been to the cinema and in fact I would stay away too. Actually I promised my daughter to bring her to watch Hannah Montana Movie, but I have postponed the outing, and told her that I have to "support" pirated DVD. And now, my son is interested to watch Transformers, revenge of the fallen, seems like a good movie, and everyone tells me only good review. Then again, I am not too keen and I have more reasons for it.



Firstly, I am not very much into this sort of action movie. In the past, I usually will choose movie that I like and action packed movie will be the father and son thingy. Now, I guess I have no choice but to like or at least show some enthusiasm in action movie....sigh! I feel there is a need for that for bonding sake between me and my son.

I don't want my son to grow up very girlish like the sisters, very Barbie or Hannah Montana or High School Musical type...

Well, one of the things to do for the weekend....catch up with the first Transformers movie...

Wish you all a great productive week ahead !

With metta :-)


1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,
I have tried watching movie with them at home, and I find it is a good way to communicate with them. When we are in the cinema, we dont talk and discuss, but at home, they can ask questions and I am happy to share the story. I was watching Marley and Me with them, and we almost cried together..lol !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa