About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Net dating

I have been on the Internet dating site about 18 months, and I only knew a few friends on the net and met below 10. Sometimes I wonder if this is a mean for me to get to know more friends...lol !

Some of them you know they are really out there for fun, even some psycho who will show their naked body on the web cam, really mad !!!. Frankly, even if is requested by my lover, I will not do that, if you wish to show me, that is your choice, but I will not offer mine!

Some guys are overly confident and think very highly of their success and capabilities. When you enroll yourself on the dating site, you will meet all kinds of personality and characters. Previously I posted someone discriminating divorcee with kids, perhaps from the beginning, this person should not even look at profile of that sort. Get what I mean ? You have your criteria in your selection, and if you already prejudged your liking towards what type of person, do make sure you know how to handle, in another word, made up your mind. Similarly, I have my criteria too. In relationship, the worst is playing with the emotions of the other person.

I can't handle man who is very emotional and temperamental. Just imagine, a slight irritation can cause the man to turn away and go off. Honestly I have very little respect and my patience will run dry towards this sort of man.

There is this guy that chatted with me, he asked me "Am I special?" I told him, "no, you are just like any other guy out there ?" He asked again "Do you want me ?", My answer, "No" and he asked again," then why are you on the dating site ?" I had a good laugh, what is wrong to get to know more friends ? It is just me, when I am not fully comfortable with you, I will not take a step further, in fact I am not the initiator in the relationship, and when I sense the affections, I will move a little.....hahaha !

There are many more examples of those overly confident answers I heard before and I find them can be quite irritating ! They think so highly of themselves and their capabilities, I only wish you good luck in your search !

Some men who has no gut to show their photo also doesn't give me the confident and sincerity. And I have a net friend, he is not good looking yet we became friend due to his sincerity seeking friendship.

People are different in their own virtue, I have due respect for that and I think maybe being a Chinese educated person, I am more reserved when it comes to criticism towards someone, more sensitive towards the feeling of another person, especially when it hurts another person.

No matter where I know you, net or through friends, ultimately is sincerity that counts ! We are out here to make more friends ! I often say what you see in me is what you get, and what you hear from me is all the truth ! My principle is simple, why do we want to cause more hurts to others if we have a choice?!

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,
一样的米养百种人 ~ 说的好 ! 所以每一个人有他的性格。。I supposed you understand what I mean !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa