About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My vacation

Today is my 3rd day here in KK !

It has been great and I hadn't felt lonely so far ! Originally this is purely leisure but somehow, I decided to inspect the resort for my onward project....sigh ! This is my problem, I always mixed pleasure and work !

My room was upgraded to seaview and received special attention from the hotelier..not bad ! The weather has been great, no rain lots of sunshine, in fact was really hot ! I am a tourist who really settled into the environment. I went cycling into kampung area, had a good dinner, enjoying my food and read magazine and book ! I actually spent 2 hours at the restaurant...I don't believe it. I went to the bar, have a drink and be entertained by the local band, they are great and we became friends. Met some new friends from abroad, chat at the bar and we made a few song request...one of which was Besame Mucho performed solo on clarinet..nice !


Eventhough it is vacation and I could have slept longer, but I felt a need to wake up earlier to work out, so I went to the gym ! For the very first time, I join the nature conservation and went to the forest to see orang utan ! They are the babies but very cute ! I spent the whole afternoon at the beach, trying to get some tan, but I bought a high SPF sunblock but ok la...at least I am not burned.

The best part was the SPA, something is meant for me I feel, the moment I walk into the treatment room, the back ground music was Metta Chant! What a calming effect ! I chose "Sabah Experience"..and I had a good scrub using the most natural raw ingredient...rice powder ! I paid a premium to find out what we could do at home to make our skin feeling smooth and supple...!!! But, this is life, we always pay a high price to find out good and bad ! The treatment is so relaxing, I fell asleep and walk out feeling so so rejuvenated.

It has been great...now I have check in at another resort ! Off to the beach for another round of sunbathing...!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL !!! Thanks for the update. I think I started to envious of you ! ;-)

True love said...

Hmmm...The vacation has done good for me, a time for reflection, a time to realise ! I feel great,not forcing myself about positive thinking...it is something that comes naturally !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa