About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Best sunset in KK

This is a real lazy afternoon...it is meant to be that way during vacation, right ??? !!!

Just lying down on the deck chair by the beach, ordered a late lunch while reading another great book ! I was facing the west, and I could feel the sun glaring into my eyes, so I had to read the book facing down instead and listening to my best music pal...iPod never leave home without it...lol ! !

Very soon, I hear the lighting ceremony drum coming my way, and it is sunset time. I took so many pictures and I just want to post a few here ! Part of my great memories in life, honestly it would have been very romantic to be here with my loved one, enjoying the sunset :)

Sharing a romantic instrumental piece by Kenny G !


1 comment:

True love said...

Yes it is Carpe Momento ...the moment of current experience more than just the beauty of photographic, but something that touches my heart !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa