About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, June 19, 2009

Changes in me


It has been a hectic week yet a good balanced life.

It is a matter of how you want your life to be. We can be really busy at work, but when I think I needed that break and to unwind myself, I will find time.

I used to be impatient and had been really hard on myself perhaps people around me. As I grow older..I take things easy nowadays, I still have the deep passion in things that I enjoy doing. The same passionate person I used to be, though I have changed but it is only for the good and I have a softer approach, more calm and that is something that I want to improve further.

I met a lady in the shop, and she was showing me something in her show case, she knows how to start her conversation with me. She said "I see you are a smart girl"...and I didn't hear her clearly so I asked her "Are you saying you meet me and you became smart ?"..She replied, "the moment I look at you, I know you are a smart person !"

I must thank what life has brought to me this far ! It has not been easy to walk this path, some people while facing very difficult time in life, might have committed suicide and ended their lives. I give myself a thumbs up ! It hasn't been any easier to be a single mom with 3 kids. Some one reminded me that being a divorcee to consider a new partner or remarry is not so bad, but when one has the extra baggage...most men would think otherwise.

Something I hear very often when someone talks to me :

"you are a single mom?"
"Yes I am!
"How many children do you have ?"
"I have 3 "
"How old are they ?"
"They elderst is 10..the youngest is 3."

Next reply is so predictable and expected...oh..tough and it is a long way!

Haha...so expected and everyone tells me....move on ! Yes, I have moved on and next is to have a closure ! The choice is mine...my new chapter !

Just a short one for today !

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi R..

I also find the opening line is useful, it makes the person feels good but I always like a genuine and sincere remarks, and that is how I feel about what she said, eventhough I practise some cautions too. I will only give a sincere remark, that is how I treat people..! At the end, she is a happy sales person and I am a satisfying customer, best of both world, great ya ???

When we face changes in life especially something major, that is when we make adjustment to fit into the new environment! I supposed this is what we call surviving...lol ! When we are in happy times, we should enjoy too that is how I think of life now, just don't over joy or live in sorrow too long.

As for the remarks that I often hear...guess what, I only respond with a nice sweet smile...life goes on!

with metta :-)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa