About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sealed with a kiss


So we gotta say goodbye for the summer
Baby I promise you this
I'll send you all my love
every day in a letter
Sealed with a kiss

Yes it's gonna be a cold,
lonely summer but I feel the emptyness
I'll send you all my dreams
every day in a letter
sealed with a kiss

I'll see you in the sunlight
I'll hear your voice everywhere
I'll run to tenderly hold you
but baby you won't be there
I don't wanna say goodbye for the summer
knowing the loneliness
so let us take a pledge to meet in September
and seal it with a kiss

Yes it's gonna be a cold lonely summer
but I feel the emptyness
I'll send you all my love every day
in a letter

Sealed with a kiss

I wonder how many of us remember this song ? A very old classic song recorded way back during early 60s ~ an evergreen song. Actually I was listening to this song over the radio, and the lyric just captured my attention.

Just visualise and imagine a nice summer and someone misses you like how the song described.....and eventually seal the love with a kiss!

With the modern technology, when was the last time you received a letter that is written to you by someone you loved. I remember many years ago when my ex bf was studying abroad, back then no emails and we exchanged love letters and that was how much I look forward to receiving mails from him...and I actually kissed on the letters.....Sealed with a kiss....lol.

Nowadays, all we received is soft copy with emoticon all over....some virtual flying kiss and hugs with smiley face. I miss receiving greeting cards actually....

How about if someone writes to you everyday !? I guess it is only possible through email in this case, no need to rush to post office ! We are all too busy with our life and it is good to STOP and THINK about where life has taken us to, and think of our loved on including our parents...send them a card that is sealed with love !

Sharing with you this lovely song...so romantic !!


1 comment:

True love said...

Hard copy love letters are hard to find nowadays...I can't remember where are the letters now, maybe I have destroyed them when the relationship ended...hahaha! I have a puppy love boy friend back in hometown, he is english educated so he wrote to me in English, I remember he has a unique slanting handwriting...and when I was in Interact Club, one of the guys from La Salle in PJ wrote me a few, and next was my ex bf from secondary school when he left to study abroad!

Yeah, those were the days, I still remember how sweet it was then...:-)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa