About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Closure


I have been thinking about this topic "Closure" !

Is there a need for closure especially in relationship !? My marriage has to come to a closure eventually, and before it reaches the closure, it bothers me even though it is not affecting me that causing me insanity in life...almost there....lol ! However, can't deny that it does have an impact ! I feel generally in relationship, if it has to come to an end, a closure on the situation or perhaps a clarity is necessary, rather than keeping each other at hope or fear, time wasted and creating more damage perhaps to even friendship !

The closure shows us "all clears up" sort of feeling. Then we move on, accepting it as the past totally, see only what lies ahead and let it lead us. We live the best we can ! I can't be better than yesterday or I can't predict the best for tomorrow, but it is this moment that I treasure and do the best I can !

What I mean by closure, it is just not on paper or telling ourselves that it is over and ended, it is about our mind, body and soul recognizes the closure from within. The ability to understand the law of nature, when one door closes, the other opens ! It should not carry with us anger and unpleasant thoughts of the past experience. I may remember that person forever yet carries no further emotional feelings !

I was chatting with the local here in KK about my wish to climb Mount Kinabalu, it seems difficult to get a reservation nowadays. So jokingly I told them, no worries about the mountain as it is always there, but I may not be there always! So, I got to live the best and do what I wish to do as soon as possible !!

No time to waste, when you are passionate of someone, love him/her truly ! If you have passion for something in life, chase it and embrace it !

3 comments:

True love said...

Hi, I do get your comment which you have special request..that is why I do not publish ! Hope you know what I mean !!

:)

zewt said...

closure is important... it opens up new opening...

True love said...

Hi Zewt, nice to see you here ! I agree with you ! At least you know exactly when it has stopped, and where to go next !

:)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa