About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Discrimination against Divorcee

What do you think of discrimination against divorcee ?

Obviously I don't feel very good when I read recently ...sigh ! I know I shouldn't be bothered by the opinion but somehow...

This person wrote about how he felt about the woman being dumped and divorced by the husband due to her fault and she attributed to the cause of the divorce. I am in it and my opinion is no one wants to go through this bitter part of the marriage. Some can be really bad one sided, and some could actually divorce amicably and even peacefully.

Personally, I have witnessed a few....just because they can't live together and decide to split. So, it is really not the fault of one person, be it the woman or man. It is just a wrong compatibility in the relationship.

Divorcee is just a term used for marriage couple facing separation finally. Any couple going through a separation can be as bitter, full of hatred and anger and even worst, you feel you are loosing even more if monetary is involved in the courtship, where there is no legal binding between two.

For example, you find this girl is right for you, and you love her so much then you decided to buy her a nice diamond ring and even considering putting down some money to buy a property for their future love nest. When you split, you feel the pain and hurtful as well. So if you are a married couple, no doubt it is messy when dealing with a divorce where property and children custody is involved, but legally you have some rights to some thing that belong to you. Not to say you can't fight for it if you are not married, but you did it out of love. So if she betrayed you along the relationship...and you have invested in her, it is sad la !!

This is just my opinion...! Sharing a nice song here with you :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how nice if all divorcees are like you.
But mine totally opposite of you.

True love said...

Sorry to know you are dealing with one too...it is just common nowadays to hear and know so many divorce cases.

Seems like divorce is the end for me and him, therefore I only wish my life after is a better and peaceful one ! Of course saying is easy, it also takes effort and to learn from past lesson in life !

Cheers and with metta :-)

Anonymous said...

its very difficult life of after divorce for a man, woman and their children. if the case is settled amicably with both parties on every single disputes ; the marriage, properties, child custody and maintenance then one problem is solved. if not the life after will be ruled by law, which both parties to follow strictly whether they like it or not and it to prompt to contempt of court if one deviates it. emotional effect is not counted yet. life tough, after divorcee. fact of life.

Anonymous said...

I am the by-product of failed marriage. Brought up by a divorcee. I adjusted well in life, understand the life of divorcees very well. Very cautious in all my dealings.

True love said...

I fully understand my life after I officially signed the divorce paper is still not the end....kids will grow up and there will be something to deal with later!

One day if he remarries, it will be another story ! I just hope I have exceptional peaceful divorce...hahaha!

I am learning to manage my children's emotions and feeling towards what is happening at home. They seems fine but one day they will need to understand, I guess I will only deal with it later. One thing for sure I know they deserve all the love from me. I wear different hats and I play the role of both mama and papa...not easy, but I will survive !

With metta !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa