About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Couple T Shirt


I was in the mall, and I saw this family of 4, 2 boys and the couple. The couple is not so young probably in their mid 30s, and both of them were wearing the Couple t shirt.

I noticed and I started to think if I have done that before. I actually can't remember I did anything like that when I was courting ! Am I not romantic ? What makes the couple wanting to dress in similar t shirt ? I am sure they did it out of love and a way to show their commitment ! So sweet....

But frankly, I may not do it...I rather show my commitment in a different way. I will give him all the trust and happiness that he deserves for loving me. I am sure there are many ways to show I appreciate him in my life than to wear the similar t shirt....hehehe !

Just a funny thought I had today :-)

1 comment:

True love said...

I agree with you that perhaps it is childish to do such thing...

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa