About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blessing to have friends

Don't walk in front of me
I may not follow
Don't walk behind me
I may not lead
Walk beside me and be my friend !
~ Albert Camus

Friendship to me is something that I truly appreciate. 

There are many types of friends as we all know, some are truly good friends, who will lend their ears when you need to pour your sorrow or worries.  Some are those whom you enjoy chilling out together and some are those you meet once and that is about all.  Some friends can take your crazy jokes, dirty talking and laugh together !

Therefore, I value those friends who have been with me since we were very young in primary !  I used to have a few other buddies, but we have been separated since they moved away to another city.  I wonder how are they doing !?  I wish them well, happy and safe wherever they are right now !

Some friends that I knew was very sick at young age and since passed away...!  No more sad sad stories.

What I like to share here is that, I appreciate very much new and old friends that I knew.  If there is some chemistry to know each other better, we stay on, otherwise you just don't have much to talk about.

Some friends indeed are spiritual friends.  When you find a spiritual friend, it is a blessing as this friendship is not only a Hi & Bye friend, but a friend that spiritually guiding us to a better life style not so much religiously.  

We will know if the person is good enough to be a true friend !  When you get to know a new person, if that person is lovable and easy to get along (friendly) and carries no threat or harmful to us, naturally it is a blessing to start !

A friend has to have patience for others too.  We are in a society that has many different characteristic, and we do not understand one well, at that time and their frame of mind, and if we do not practise patience that allows us to understand each other, the friendship will not be a good one.  The tendency is we prejudged that person and had a mind set of what seems to be and it may not be !

Whether they are a true friend or just one off (those you know are generally not sincere), I will not be judgmental about them, just think of them as someone different from my perception of friendship !  In fact, I met a friend on the net, and I was warned by another net friend that there is a conman, and I realised he was the one..., in fact he confessed to me after I queried him.  Thankfully nothing happened to me! I am rather a good investigator...hahaha !

It is a blessing for me that I have friends whom I can share and listen to me.  Friends that truly care for me, my feelings and thoughtful and sensitive towards my experience.  If you found a good friend, it is a blessing as a good friend is not easy to find..and it takes months and years to develop the understanding !  When you are hopeless, a truly blessed friendship will give you hope !

When a need has arisen, friendship is a blessing 
~ Dhammapada ~

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa