About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, August 14, 2009

Google Map


For the past few days, I have learned something...it is Google Map. This is obviously not new to me, but for the very first time, I make use of this application effectively in my work.

I found it so useful and it has certainly helped when you are traveling on the road to some place totally unfamiliar to you. All you need is unlimited Internet access, otherwise it may cost you a lot of money.

I am never afraid of getting lost as I believe if this way is wrong, there is always another way...and during my stay in Langkawi, we drove and not that we will get lost but I was excited to try out google map. I must say...very very useful. Not only it tells you the direction from one point to the other, even the contact no. and address of the place you are heading also available. And some even show you the street view...and it is actually virtual tour of the surrounding!

I love it....

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

I am quite happy with google maps..it is such a wonderful revolution in technologies. Last night I used it again to get home from airport....not that I will get lost...hahaha! It worked and when I switched the route..the arrow changed its direction too..

I wish you a great weekend !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa