About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Being a mother

I am sure all the mothers out there know their roles and responsibilities the moment their first child arrived. Personally I have experienced very emotional moments when the doctor handed me my baby. My tears welled my eyes when I have the first look at them. My husband once asked me why do I cry, it is just the naturally instinct of the mother and child connection that he or she has safely arrived to the family after 10 months journey inside me. I can't explain how other mothers experienced their pregnancy, but I just loved the process though can be rather awful at the beginning, mood swing, bad appetites and etc.

When my first child arrived, I have stayed home to be a full time mom..believe me it is worst than working in the office. My days started the moment he woke up and my job still hasn't stopped though he had gone to bed. However tired then, I enjoyed the time spent with them. It is very much 7 x 24 x 365 type of job and I remembered then his daddy was posted abroad and I was already trained like a single mom.

I recalled those monthly visitations to the pediatrician have been moments of joy seeing their development, taking note of their weight, height and health situation. I must say I am blessed with healthy children throughout their infancy days.

Life situation has changed and I have double roles as a mom and dad. Being a working mom, it is really not easy, I need to provide them with loves, be patience with them, understanding them and lots of other responsibilities. I am learning everyday to cope with the changes in life, hang in there as long as I can and remain positive.

The role of a mom will not end till my last breath...once a mom, always a mom. I decided to pen it down so that I can read this over and over again and remind myself of the noble role of being a mother.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa