About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lost and Confused Mind

Have you ever had those days where your mind is not focussed, so confused about situation in life and lost direction. When this happened, I find it is contagious and everything seems to be in a mess.
This is not new to me and it happened to me on and off, and I read books and listen to songs to calm myself, simply hopefully for a calm mind. At times it will last a few days, and I am back to my cheerful self.
Thankfully I have read some useful guidance in Buddhism teaching and other articles from the web that help to strengthen my positive thinking. At least it helps ! In life, we are happy now and then we are sad again, and this is all about our mindset. Actually our mind is always calm and clear, and our thoughts is the one affecting our emotions.
I was in FGS on Sunday, talked to the master about improving my meditation and she was so glad and suggested that I should attend a one day Meditation retreat at FGS Dong Zhen, very interested to attend but who is going to take over my weekend errants..sigh.
The master has guided me during my down time and my gratitude to her being my mentor and nowadays when we meet, I know how grateful I am for having met her at the right time. She has helped me to overcome my problem and it is from there my devotion for religion is strengthen.
Conclusion is I have to change my mindset to be mindfulness and have control over my emotions. I am working on it...!

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa