About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Heart Sutra

Today I had a good 45 mins brisk walk, sweat out while listening to my ipod !  I decided to listen to Heart Sutra and I am glad that I was listening to this chant in different mood...less emotional.  In the past, I listened to the Heart Sutra in Pali language a lot as it is a way to calm me when I am very unhappy.

Actually today is not the best day for me, deadline to meet and some personal issues to deal with, one after another and this is just the beginning of the process.  Though feeling sad with the progress, I am hoping I can conclude it soonest possible without much hassle.  

Conclusion...I am happy about my personal improvement..!  So happy about it.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa