About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Quality Times

Today has been a real busy day and I have promised the kids to dine out.

The usual dining out means taking them to their favorite restaurant, order their favorite dishes and once finished off we go home.

Tonight, I decided to do something different. Recently I bought this game "Rush Hour" for my daughter's birthday and it is a good game even for adults. It comes in adult and junior levels. We took it with us to the restaurant, had our dinner and started to play the game.

I must admit I haven't had this quality time with them for very long time. When we are at home, we (including my kids) are so occupied with our own activities, and rarely we could sit down and enjoy board games and etc.

We had great bonding being together and I promise them there will be more....

2 comments:

vitakkaman said...

I am glad to hear of your time with your kids. I never have this experience b4 except with my cousin's daughters and of course my dog. This is really something warm and good. Happy for you

:-)

True love said...

Thanks very much !

You are invited to join me and three monkeys..:-)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa