About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, October 3, 2008

Joke of the day

Yesterday my little girl Jolene waved at the dog and said good bye doggy...she seems to be fearless when approaching dogs.

So my son Jordan started this topic with me about chinese horoscope. He is born in the year of Rabbit..so he said he should get a long well with people born under the same sign, and my eldest daughter Joelle is born in Horse year, therefore she will get along with all the horses and come the baby, born in the year of dog...that explains why she loves dog.

Comes the mommy who is born the year of monkey...Jordan said "mom you don't have problem with us as we are the 3 monkeys at home !"

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa