About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Inner Peace

Today I discover inner peace in myself.

I am not sure if what I felt is inner peace to you. I was waiting at my client's office and laughter could be heard from the conference room, and my thought was they are sharing moment of joy and I realised I have a smile on my face too.

As I was walking out, met few ladies at the lift lobby, I had to hold the lift for them but I felt relaxed and we had conversation. I looked back 1 year ago, I struggled to find this inner peace in me. The happiness I felt today is just natural and the external condition had no effect on me as my mind was peaceful. In fact today my car had given me another major problem and for the past 3 months when I dealt with the same situation, I felt so unhappy but despite knowing the damage and the hole in my pocket, I accepted it that this car has over worked for me for the past 1 year.

I know this inner peace will stay with me as long as I want as it is the condition of our mind that determines the happiness inside us.

And I like to share this extraction from email "Happiness is inside job" and "Mental happiness is beneficial".

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa