About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Every decision in life

I just need to pen this down and today I have made another important decision in life.

Everyday in our life, be in at work or home, we made decision even when I am doing my grocery shopping, I made decision the type of fish to buy, considering if there will be too much bones for the kids.

When we were young, a lot of decision is made by our parents. I remember when I was about to further my study, my parents have objected my interests and was persuaded and convinced to do something that I am not doing it now. Nevertheless, that decision made was right then and I have acquired some useful skills that can be used at work.

When I started working, more decisions made by myself, looking for job, decide on place to stay and I realised I was totally independent from very young age.

Then, it was time to decide my life partner, met him, fell in love and committed to marry him. Another important decision was made. Many decisions were made along the way being a couple for both of us and the family.


What I want to note is that every decision made is right at the time of making and things evolved over time and we just have to accept what happened after that. So, life goes on and just be hopeful for things to get better along the way.


This is just a process in life...!

2 comments:

vitakkaman said...

You sound sad, may you recover and be happy again, Metta :-)

True love said...

Thanks :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa