About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A day to remember



Today is a day to remember.

It is my daughter's concert day !
It is my daughter's kindergarten graduation day !
It is supposed to be a day to remember for another reason....(sorry can't reveal though..haha)

My 2 older kids have attended the same kindergarten and they both had their share of performing for the concert.

I recalled 4 years ago, my son's first ever public appearance, we were so excited then and when the school handed us the costume, the joy of dressing him up is still fresh in my memory. I think he performed a "Boogie Woogie Dance" and 2 years ago, my daughter's first concert and she was a cheer leader....performing "Hey Mickey". And this year, I think I am even more excited than previous years , took half day off from work just to be home early and get her dressed up. This year she performed a Korean dance, Pom pom girl and sang a finale "Friends or Pengyou" by Emil Chao.

If only these children understand the meaning of the song, they would have sang it with more emotions. It is such a meaningful song about true friendship. But I certainly hope my girl will cherish her school day spent with their little friends.

Congratulations to my sweetie daughter Joelle for a job well done.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa