About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Life & My Precious Three

                                                       It has been a bitter and sweet moment for me for the past 2 weeks, I have been blessed with a warm friendship while feeling sick from sore throat to fever, then again mild throat infection to running nose.

Last night Jordan felt sick too with bad throat.  I think I have passed on to him. Few days back, Joelle has been complaining about her tooth ache and finally I brought her to dentist.  I am not sure if you have the phobia of visiting dentist, I do since young.  I hate dentist visit but not anymore.  Simply for the sake of encouraging the kids, mommy has no more fear and after all it is not that bad experience with the advance technology.

When I picked her up from the ballet,  she was so chatty and hyper, I asked her what's wrong with her...she replied something very comforting.. "because you pick me up early and I love you".  I am so proud of Joelle, when we arrived at the clinic, Joelle was a bit nervous, I had to boost her confident that it is going to be painless and comfortable.  I was worrying that she will not do it.   I was wrong,  she is so brave and able to do through the whole process without any complaint.   And she needed a root canal, so the cavity is quite bad.  And she could even joke about she has a permanent mint candy in her tooth.

Guess this is just part and parcel of my life, everyday bound to have something to worry for them.  They mean so much to me and anything and everything about them is so important to me.  

When Jordan took part in his very first taekwondo sparing competition, it was a truly family affair, we got up "so" early making our way to Klang.  Waited the entire day till the end of the competition and he won a silver medal.  I was the coach on site...more like a motivator and moral supporter la !   And recently he passed the red belt exam and I am happy for him as I see his openess to share with me what he learned for the day.

Lately I realised my children have grown so much and they are very sensitive towards my feelings. Each time when my precious children expressed their love to me...I feel so happy and touch.   And I just want to love them even more.

Friends been telling me they are my future - is so true.  Some friends suggested that I should send my kids away to stay with my parents so that I can work without worrying about them...believe me, I will go crazy.   Though at times when I come home feeling tired from work, the noise can be stressful but I know I have a family.  Once they have gone back to my hometown,  when I got home, I was feeling terribly lonely and find myself lost at home.

Life has not been easy for me for the past one year but thankfully I am blessed with beautiful kids who motivate me to continue to live to the fullest.  I will let go of the unpleasant part of my life, the bitterness will soon be over and move on to another chapter of my life.   

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa