About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, October 5, 2008

In Love

I have asked myself many times if I really can handle another relationship ? My best pal teased me that I have been through it and now probably can handle at ease.......haha not true la.

Obviously I have not dated someone for the past 16 years and I tried but it is really not easy. It is never like when we were young, school days where we do not have other responsibilities like work, family and etc. Those carefree courting days are gone...

To fall in love and fear to fall out of love again..and fear of being distant after 1 or 2 dates, at times not even sure what is happening. To move from one level to another level of commitment and fear of being too deeply involved. Guess that is just part and parcel to start a relationship.

I believe communication and I mean real communication will lead us to a long lasting healthy relationship. And the kind where you know the incredible clarity and beauty that will bring to our relationship once we make that effort.

Imagine how it would feel to finally have the trust, comfort and certainty from knowing that you have a partner who is genuinely and deeply committed to you and your relationship.....

Share with me what do you think about this...

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa