About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Show our love

2 days ago, I felt really sick and I was bedridden yesterday. I felt so awful with the unbearable body aches, couldn't even motivate myself to get up from the bed to send my girl to school. I told her that I can't send her to school and she just nodded her head with a smile. Then she turned to me and told me, "Mom, I can take care of you". Throughout the day, my girls including the baby girl had been so attentive and constantly checking on me. When my son came back from school, he gave me a hug that was so comforting.

This is the type of love that we accept easily with open arms. This is the kind of love that money can't buy it. And this is the kind of love that reciprocates in manifold from each other.

We do need love and I feel loved.

Love is a basic human need. With love we feel connected and emotionally full. The thoughts of love in our life will help us to deal with the ups and downs and make it easier to bear. We even get sick less and get well faster. I will definitely recover faster knowing family and friends care so much about me.

Love can come from anywhere, lover, friends, family, religious practise, natures and even our pets at home.

Let us show our love without regretting in the future !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa