About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Courtship


I had a good dim-sum breakfast with my girl friend and we had this interesting conversation about courtship nowaday..both parties seems to play who is harder to get, no longer excited to send a care sms when you are up from the bed, or just pick the phone up and give your loved one a sweet hello.

What is wrong ? Is everyone really that busy ? Want to go steady but not willing to show their true feeling, is this due to fear to fail if it is not working out ?

1 comment:

True love said...

I realized that sometimes people are just not ready to loose their freedom. And it takes two to clap...so it is important both parties must learn that you have to take it if you want to give it.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa