About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, September 8, 2008

Work...do you like yours ?

On a Monday morning, I received an sms from a friend quoting.."back to work again, sigh..."

I guess this is just another routine in our life, can't complain too much about it. How about on days that we don't feel like working, we drop a note to our boss..I am brain tired, I need to rest, what do you think ? I need to break away for a day !

My previous job allowed me to travel averagely once a month and on a very busy month, I have traveled more than twice a month. Somehow the traveling in between desk bound job have made my life more exciting and something to look forward. I prepared myself to meet people, deal with challenges and to ensure the event has a good closure and my client is happy. Currently I don't travel as much as before......guess you can imagine how is my life now. I am so much 9 to 5 person, but luckily my job requires me to see client..so I still get to stay out of office.

Everyone has their complaint about their job...at the end of the day, am sure there is passion in what you are doing ! Let's look forward to another great day ahead :-)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa