About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fish Spa

Have you tried this before ?

I am sure you have heard of this before when it was introduced here in KL maybe 1 - 2 years ago. And it is getting very popular now available every where.

When I was in Xiamen early this year, we went to Riyuegu Hotspring and we seen china men all over the fish pool not only dipping their foot, but the entire body.

Let me share my experience with you...

I decided to do it last night and OMG believe me, it is not fun at all at the beginning. The brochure stated it will be a great experience.....but I think otherwise.

It was so ticklish that I lifted my foot out of the pool several times...almost given up. The guy at the shop adviced me to bear with the ticklish sensations for a few minutes and I will be fine after that. So, to make my money worth..I actually kept my foot inside the pool for awhile and surprising eventually I can tolerate it and I did enjoy the rest of the kissing and sucking by the toothless fishes. But the thought of seeing those fishes surrounding the legs can be quite scary.

My son enjoyed it too but he was only doing it with his hands.

At the end of the session, I can feel the blood circulating especially at the toes area. Will I go back again...if given a choice between the foot reflexology and fish spa..I will go for the foot reflex though can be a lot more painful that this.

I guess I have higher tolerance for pain than feeling ticklish. Haha..having said that, don't try to tickle me ya !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa