About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Routines

Again another weekend has passed ! My weekend routine is none other than my kids' activities but occasionally I will try to feed in my own programme, juggling in between. I have been up since 8 am drove them to attend their dhamma class, I catched up with the parents of another child in the same class, did some marketing at the wet market. Afternoon, fetched them to their art class then a little moment with them for afternoon tea, then back home. I decided to go for the evening walk as I needed some times of my own. I find the walk is good as I am giving peace to my mind and a healthy body.

So, this routine has been going on for the past one year, doing all by myself and I really wish I can break this routine and have someone to replace my role. I am tired....then a friend reminded me "You have to live with it" it somehow hit me for a moment...yes that is the path I have to walk and it will be a long walk.

Almost 9 months ago, I started to chat online with friends and it has become a routine too. Interesting conversation took place, jokes, food, something naughty and philosophy of life...and I have so much to laugh about.....it does help to brighten up my day at times.

Thanks to all for having the IM available for me....

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa