About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Unusual Sunday

This Sunday has been an unusual one for me.

My Sundays are usually very busy packed with kids activities that are not possible during weekdays. But today, kids are away for a full day outing and my schedule has changed, I really find it hard to past, friends are not on line and I was feeling a little lazy to drive.

I woke up as early as 6 am.....(sigh) on a Sunday morning, and did some spring cleaning of the house. I decided to watch a DVD which I normally won't have time to do it. However, I chose a wrong movie...love story involving affairs but consolation is the movie is acted by my favourite James Bond - Pierre Brosnan...haha.

I had a short nap unusual for me again... as I was feeling really unhappy and somewhat emotional. It is just one of those weird mood, having too many things on my mind maybe I was restless with the change of my routine......terrible right, when I have more time to myself I am also complaining !

I am glad that I received 2 very motivated phone calls to cheer me up, one from my best friend and my cousin who happened to transit in KLIA. One wise conversation that I have learned from my cousin... "You have to be a happy Mom to the kids".

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa