About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fortune Teller

What would you do if you see a fortune reader and he told you something that is not very nice...example : you have a hard life ahead of you and etc.

How would you react ? I have experienced a few before thankfully not all bad ones, but I think we should just listen but don't take it too seriously. What if the fortune teller tells you otherwise very nice thing like you can be a millionaire at certain age....am sure you will be flatter and happy when you heard this... but what if you didn't become one ?? So it is the same situation, be it good or bad for the day, it is only that moment, nothing is permanent. Be positive and happy about it.

Most important is how we lead our life and the perception and our thought . All of us should have a positive outlook of life ahead of us no matter what happened. This morning I read some one wrote on the paper "Let's remember something good today". This is a simple statement but I find it very meaningful, we often think about sad or unhappy things in life....let's change that OK ?

Recently, I received a news of my classmate who unfortunately committed suicide in Australia. I don't really know the reason but it is a sad news. And when I did a spring clean of my email addresses, I find it sad to delete email addresses of those who have left us :(

OK that is all about the sad things.......what about I share this website with you for some positive thinking...www.ripplecards.com.

The happy thing today is a short chat I had that made my day. How about you ?

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa