About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Times

Finally the awaited party has arrived...my son was so anxious about it. I sent him to the party and he realised he has forgotten to pack the swimming attire...he called me to send over...a great mom came to his rescue and so sweet of him to receive the packet from me with "Thanks Mom". I am sure he had a real Happy Time there.

Today, my daughter has said the same thing to me "Thanks Mom" simply because I cooked her a bowl of noodle.

As for me, I have just came home after a good time spent with my neighbours and kids...pot luck, lantern and playing with candles for the kids. It is another Happy Time for all.

Sometimes we really have to appreciate family & friend's company and presence.....thank you to all.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa