About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

People Around Us

The sky is turning dark and I have just started my journey to go home...

I am curious if you would do what I usually do when I am on the road ! I like to observe the drivers on the road especially when the traffic is real bad. I always tell my friends, at rush hours, traffic is definitely bad and if you choose to travel during this time, just take it easy...you are probably delayed another 20 mins and you will still be home.

Yesterday I saw a lady talking in the car without hands free kit..nor the blue-tooth, I think she must be on speaker phone...and another was talking with full expressions on her face....that leaves me to think they are having great conversations, or sharing some funny jokes, gossip story about their bosses.....some looked tired.

Life is just about what we experience everyday. Today we learn something interesting at work, we enjoy good conversation over lunch, we network around during social functions and we learn from people around us.

But what matters most is we appreciate what we have today..

1 comment:

Ming said...

You are so right about appreciating what we have. Sometimes we have no say in what life throws at us, but we can choose how we deal with it.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa