About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Feeling nostalgic through facebook

I am glad that facebook has managed to link me to some friends whom we have lost touch especially after everyone left secondary school to pursue their higher education. I must thank my classmate Tony for the effort to link us up again. Over the years, we have been too busy with our work, life and family and it is really great to reconnect again.

I have been reconnected with Huey who is now residing in US and he has brought back lots of nostalgic memories of school day. Thanks Huey for putting up those lovely pics. I must go back to my hometown to search for more of these pictures. I had a real good laugh looking at those photos that he posted on Facebook. Goodness me...I have forgotten my innocent look during the early 80's...:)

I recalled those good old days in school when we had tea party to celebrate someone's birthday, and we even fixed our own so called "disco lighting" and the Mini Compo or Hi-Fi system for those affordable ones. Danced through the party with Boney M and John Travolta Saturday Night Fever songs...and not forgetting the slow dance towards the end of the party.
Most of us are now mother or father of 1, 2 or 3 or more...we have been through it and now is our turn to see our children enjoying their good times.
Cheers friends.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa