About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friendship

Do you believe there is true friendship out there ? I do...

What I meant by good friends, I dont measure them by quantity or how many I have, they are those who appreciate the company, able to walk through, help and share moments in life during our ups and downs...

Some of my true friends were colleagues that we couldn't open up initially and slowly over the years, we shared our experiences and thoughts...we became a friend in need for each other.

Recently since the reconnection with old friends through facebook, I have been able to chat with school mates or friends over the net and it is really great. I have some childhood friends since school days, we cycled together, we played together but somehow I find myself not as open when it comes to sharing some personal topics..maybe there is a missing gap during our growing up stage and we have different life experiences that sadly we couldn't share or expect them to understand.

This evening, I was invited by gay friends for a drinking session. If I could recall when I was much younger, I probably can't accept gays or lesbian, but nowadays just within my own circle of friends, I have lesbian and gays friends and there is really nothing to hide anymore.

Cheers my friends !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa