About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, September 8, 2008

My blog

I shared my blog site with my friends and I received mix responses..
  • "it is nice"
  • "you are such a deep thinker "
  • "wow...everyone can see and read about you now...."
  • "So sad you didn't mention about me there, and you sounded lonely"
  • "Thanks and here is my blog..."
Well, I wish I can write every friendship that I have here, then it is really no privacy anymore. So I choose to write about my family, my work and things that happened around me. Hopefully I will have more interesting topics coming along the way..

So conclusion is...just read what you like..and if the topic is not right..just close the page..haha that simple :)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa