About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Joelle's 6th Birthday

Yesterday I celebrated my girl's birthday (actual day is today) and she looked forward to this day since last year after she had her 5th birthday party :-)

She woke up very early and she came to me.."Mom, aren't you going to wish me ?" I could hardly open my eyes as I was sort of having a hang over from the wine drinking session. But I must say I had a real good time, sipping great wines and food, of course the company !

More on Joelle's birthday...she wanted a Power Puff Girl's cake and luckily I managed to get her one with the picture of power puff girl. I bought some stuff for the party packs and she had a real good time giving out to her friends. As this is her last year in kindergarten, this would be great memories for her. Some of her little friends were so cute..."Aunty, I forgot to tell my mommy to buy Joelle a present, I think I will bring on Monday".

In the evening, my sister treated the birthday girl a nice dinner except for me not in the mood...

At the end of the day, I know she is very happy with the birthday celebration, she gave me a card and she appreciates what I did for her.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa