About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Joke of the day

This evening I had to get a gift for my girl's little friend in school. So to avoid going to bigger mall like One U where parking can be a nightmare, I decided to visit the Centrepoint...our neighborhood mall.

So, I was lucky enough that I found a gift shop...I went in greeted by a "Makcik" shopkeeper and she asked me if I was looking for a gift. I said to her "for 6 years old girl, ada Barbie Doll tak ?" Guess what she did...there were lots of soft toys and she pointed at a "Piggy" soft toy !

I couldn't help laughing and I walked out of the shop......

What a good laugh for the evening !

2 comments:

Ming said...

You have a knack for noticing life's funny moments, and from your other posts, you notice the various shades of colours that life presents us. I enjoy reading your writing. Keep it up. Lots of love, cheh

True love said...

Hi Cheh

Thanks for the encouragement. It has been great since I started to blog.

Lots of love, Fei

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa