About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happiness

I have been reading self help books about happiness lately and before that I have never thought of seeking and missing it as much as now, probably I could feel happiness is there in me.

I began reading dharma and other inspirational books to rebuild the lost happiness in me. I couldn't feel it as much as before and I feel it tends to slip away easily from me. I love to laugh and I enjoy friend's company even over a chat, it means a lot to me. Sometimes chat friends asked me why is the webcam shaking...as I laugh and giggle when I chat !

A close friend shared his view about chatting with me that he could feel the warm and caring in it...I found the answer after I read an article written by Dalai Lama...I realize I speak or in this case I chat with warm human feeling, sincerity, enjoy listening and respond accordingly and that makes the whole conversation interesting and truly enjoying. Strangely when it happens you know it is just natural...

During my most painful days in life...haha not when I gave birth to my beautiful kids...I met a new friend in the temple and she passed me this book "How To Develop Happiness in Daily Living". I like to share with you one of the topic..."Living without attachment but with LOVE" written by Ajahn Sumedho, I can be kind, generous and loving towards you, and that is a joy to me. I believe so as we are responsible for what we do and we shouldn't depend upon the kindness of others to be happy. So, I find my happiness when I create happiness for others.

I really want more people to read this book..maybe will consider a donation to the temple to reprint for distribution...

Be happy...live in present moments !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa