About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Alone

Alone...very true I am all alone ! Haha...what is happening ???

Kids away and being alone for almost 3 weeks has not been easy for me.  It takes so much of test on me to deal with life.  It has never occur to me that I can't leave alone or maybe I have forgotten how to leave alone and enjoy the life being a single.  A friend told me when his wife is away, he declared independent and so happy being a single.  Maybe I am in a different position and being alone is not something I look forward to.

I have a good lunch today with my buddy who happened to find out about my situation...all she could say is I feel the stress that you are dealing with and I really don't know how you managed it and I really don't know how to help you.  And finally she said you are good at covering up...another hollywood award winner on the way !

Lately afterwork, I choose not to come home too early as I fear being all alone and feeling lonely. Sound terrible right..sigh ! What a life ???  But I strived and I managed though it has been awful and tonight I heard this song "Alone" and it brought back some memories and I would like to share with you !

Celion Dion - Alone


Another song that I enjoy listening to it...and though I am so tired after a long day, I just have 
to include this song...

Ray Conniff - She Believes In Me


No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa