About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, December 26, 2008

Awesome songs on the radio

Gosh...the radio station knows what to play at the right time..

It has been quiet in town....so is the mood and adding on with my sickness lately, these songs really made me feel ups and downs haha..blame the radio station !!

Below are 4 songs that I have listened to and 2 of which are really something I enjoyed.  One of the song is "Better In Time" which I have already posted in my blog.  Why are the songs played related to relationship, breakup, heartache, love is great...is there other songs that the DJ would select that is not so touched.

Anyway, I can't be compiling the songs here for the entire day..hope you enjoy them if you miss them on the radio earlier...hehe !

Hard to Say I M Sorry


Careless Whisper


Take A Bow


The Time of My Life

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa