About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, December 19, 2008

Great days ahead of me !

Haven't been sleeping well lately......sigh !
Felt really tired but the mind just couldn't rest, there were so many things !

Thinking all kind of possibilities and impossbilities..work, life, family, and everything !
This is bad, and I dislike this sleepless thingy as it is such a suffering having to stay up staring at the darkness in the room, I refused to turn on my laptop as it will stimulate my brain, so I forced myself to sleep, close my eyes as they are really tired but the mind is not corporating !

A friend said I am breathing hard....what is wrong with me !? I don't think so there is anything to worry, just have to relax and try to balance myself, probably is just the stress. 

Hope everything will be ok sooner....relax, stay calm !
Have a good day ! 

This is another old song...Waiting for the star to fall, enjoy the song !



1 comment:

True love said...

The sleepless nights have been a little out of control...but managed to get "SP" and things are changing for better, heart beat normal..what a relief !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa