About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, December 29, 2008

Take A Look Back At Zero Eight (Part II)



Second part of the 08 seems to be more exciting..where romance took place, change of job, new environment and made serious changes in one's life.

I guess the romance star of my life started to attract the opposite sex and a few came along the way till I found him.  Some of them that I have known, just simply no sparks, or almost there but we have not even met till today.  I feel it is better to keep it that way and have the friendship as pure as possible and till the day when we are comfortable, let's meet.  Do you think is possible? Anyway, life and love are not easy in anyway, bound to have bumpy rides and bitter sweet moments.   This person came into my life, touched my life deeply and the connection is simply different...though I can't remember exactly my courting days with my husband then, but this feeling is very different.   I simply can't explain.....haha !

About my marriage life, it is time to make a decision which I have pondered over it for months..and the thought of to move on or not was really difficult for me.    Finally, I made the call to end it as he has wished for since end of 2007.  I still remember the day after I met up with the legal advisor, for the very first time, I couldn't remember where I parked my car after 20 years of driving experience.  I thought I was tough enough and after all, I realised I am just an ordinary lady facing trouble in marriage, and I also have my weak moments and keeping that brave face for so long can be tiring too.

Life can be cruel and life can be great..it is all about how we look at it.   Have been through great moments with him and also bitter times, eventhough our time together was short, the more I would keep this memories inside me.   And I thanked him for being with me and I wish him well and hope he shared the same as I do.

My special day arrived and I am now mid way to the end of my life assuming if I can live till 80 years old.  I feel good being at this age and life begins here.  I have to enjoy them to the fullest and make the rest of my life better with more accomplishment ahead of me.  On this special day, I shared with my children the reality of what is happening in the family.  And I love them and their understanding, and now it is time for me to be more sensitive towards their emotions dealing with it.

Let's welcome 2009....wish for dreams come true, good health, lots of love and be happy ! Metta Loving Kindness to all :-)

Crazy Little Thing Called love

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa