About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Love Is Unconditional Acceptance

Lately I have been posting songs and most of them are love songs...

Obviously there is a reason for it...I feel romantic and the desire for that "someone" to share this romantic true love journey with me!

Love songs from old days till now, the lyrics are well written and it means so much to me when I listen to these songs.   Through songs, they helped me to express my feeling and thoughts.

My life has taken another new journey 2 days ago, my sister reminded me it is a good start of my life where I know who exactly I am, and what exactly I want, and what exactly I am willing to give.    

My mom called me this afternoon, told me my cousin one year older than me died of cancer ...Life is too short to start worrying about what may not happen !  Why not just live to the fullest and love to the fullest ??!!

I do not hesitate to give my love to the one I truly love...as I believe "Love is unconditional acceptance, Love is something you bless others with". I don't give promises easily and I posted the song "When I fall In Love", it means something to me. Someone came to my life and taken a place in my heart...who brought so much joy, laughter, even tears. Guess it is all about LOVE !  His presence in my life left me great memories, at times I will smile when these memories flashed back...what we have done crazily....eating 4 ice creams in one afternoon..haha !  

There is always this special place for him in my heart !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa