About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another favourite song...

As I was browsing through you tube, I found this Vietnamese are good, they actually create their own version of some classic Love Songs that were so popular in the 80's.
This is my favourite and the best favourite of my karaoke songs. There is a reason for that...when karaoke just started in the 80's, during one of the karaoke gathering and I chose this song, 
and a friend of mine suggested that he can promote me to be an artiste...hahahaha. Since then this song has been my favourite and I still have it
on my Ipod, and never tired of singing this over and over again. Of course, the lyrics is also well written and meaningful !

Joelle is also learning to sing this song and once I was sing in the room, and Joelle walked in and said 'Mom, I thought you were playing your Ipod". And in the morning when I
drive her to school, she would request for me to play this song !

梦醒时分


Fall in Love (Vietnamese Version)


Rock Version

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa