About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Life Is Great & Dynamic

My last post sounded a little sad and very emotional right ? Sorry about it !

Actually I am not as bad as I have described la...it is just me whining a little and feeling really exhausted and stress from lack of sleep the night before..and nearly got my self into accident as I dozed off while driving and I feel terrible about this !

Yes I do feel lonely but it is just being emotional at times !  When I think of the kids, I wish I have not let them go away for such a long break, then I thought over it again, why I do change their lifestyle for me, I know how much my parents and the children look forward to this short stay.  It is me and I am responsible for what happened in my life ! So here I am getting upset with what happened and decision made about my life.  But I  shouldn't let this stay too long and it is making me rather negative and I really have to find myself and what I really want.  This is suffering that I have chosen and I have the right not to feel this way, right ?  I used to be a very happy person, what is really wrong with me ?  I find myself very emotional lately and why am I behaving like that ?  Gosh...I really need to break this !  I know I can do it and what lies ahead of me would be great and all the good days are coming back to me.  Life is Dynamic and Great ! Be Positive !

And I know these painful days are over soon..and I have confident things are going to fall in place, everything is going well too !  

I have just watched Mama Mia the movie la...it is so cool, romantic and touching and songs in the movie are so alive and reminds me of my experience in life also part of my growing up..I just love it and love the ending !  Of course, my favourite Pierre Brosnan is acting....hehe :-)  

Hope you like my selection of songs...

Mama Mia


Thank you for the music


Chiquitita


The Winner Takes It All


I Do I Do I Do I Do


When It Is All Said And Done


Take A Chance


I Have A Dream

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa