About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Clubbing

Do I really enjoy clubbing !? Yes and no..

Somehow I couldn't find the thrill and excitement and in fact I find it rather sickening.  Having said this doesn't mean I am not sociable type la.  I shared with my girl friends that when one feels down, some friends suggested that I should find some friends and enjoy myself at the club.  Good idea, but when you are emotionally down and frustrated, the intake of alcohol maybe a little more than usual, and what happens next, I still need to drive myself home, and what if I get myself into any mishap or accident, worst still if it is life threatening, who would feel pity for me, does anyone know the reason why I drank so much ??  Instead, I will be so regretful and pityful for my 3 children and people who loves me.  Ok, this is more of my safety conscience when I think of drunk driving !

And the sickening part is when everyone has such a real good time with limitless intake of alcohol, everyone  feels so high and there goes males are taking advantage of the female and vice versa.  I have seen some aged ladies, fat but willingly showing off their assets, I think they are definitely over their limits...it is obscene and unpleasant to me as a lady....

I sounded like I am so "old fashion" but no la..I am not !  I do go clubbing once in awhile, and what is the thrill to me, see who is who and what do they do...and make some comments, lastly maybe get pick up but not happening.

So, I prefer a nice place where it is not too noisy, have the right company, who cares less about who is who then, as we can have good chat and laugh where you don't have to raise your voice, really focus on conversation and enjoy the music.

Agree ?

1 comment:

True love said...

Sis, if you are reading this, you know I can take care of myself..

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa