About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My special day !

Today is a special and meaningful day for me...



My 3 darlings jumped onto my bed, cuddled me up !  As I am still vulnerable and feeling emotional, my tears started to roll down..and it was so funny that Jordan came closer to me and said to Joelle "yes Mom is crying".

And it is also a day that I finally shared with them, we are all we have and it will be only 4 of us in our life.  Suddenly Joelle was completely silent..her eyes were welled with tears and she said she missed Papa.

I know this is a great day for me and I shouldn't feel this way on this special day but life has been ups and downs for me and going through the changes alone has not been easy.    To stand up again and hang in there..it is really not easy !

Joelle has prepared a few drawing as my gift...and I like to share with you some of her creations! She is always a sweet girl !

Thanks Kids...Mommy loves all of you !

3 comments:

Ming said...

You have three children who adore you and they look up to you. Things happened for a reason. Have the courage to find that lesson and so you can move on. You can't undo the past but you can take charge of the present because the present will determine your future. Count your blessings. Actively look for things you can be grateful for, like your three little angels. Today is a special day because it is the first day of the rest of your life, the new you.

Anonymous said...

test

Ming said...

Fei, it is difficult to leave comments on your blog because it only allows people who have gmail or the OpenID (Wordpress, TypePad etc) account to comment. Is there a setting to allow anyone to comment?

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa