About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Elvis Presley

These few days seems to be old friends catch-up day...haha !  Yesterday, met up with school mate that we have known for 24 years, thanks to facebook, we got reconnected.   It was a good catch-up really...but we are too old now to remember what happened during our childhood days!

This evening, a good friend invited me and another home town friend for dinner in his house, and seeing his 2 princesses at home, I really missed my 2 princesses who are away from me.  

While driving home, it must be nostalgic effect, I was listening to Elvis's song and this old tune "And I love you so" captured me and I just want to share with you !  He has the voice for any kind of songs...I have chosen a few below and since Christmas is around the corner..let's listen and be happy !  Hope these few selections will bring much delights to your life !

And I Love You So

Anyone (Could Fall In Love With You)


Thinking of You

Walking in Winter Wonderland

2 comments:

vitakkaman said...

Nice songs by Elvis. Syoklah :-)

True love said...

Glad you like them :-)
I also enjoyed them very much !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa