About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, December 1, 2008

Jolene says "I love You"

It is such a sweet morning a moment ago...

My little girl came into my room, lying next to me, warm my bed, cuddle in my arm and wanted to listen to my ipod, and she said "Mom I love You".  I can't believe it is coming out from her naturally.  Even though she is still learning to speak, but I can hear it clearly she actually said it I love you to me.

She has all her imagination about things around her..my compact powder to her can be a game boy, she observes every things that I do every morning, she brings my make up kit for me, she will pack my ipod into my bag...these are joy to me.

Of course my other children too...they brought so much joy to me.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa