About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, December 26, 2008

Take a look back at Zero Eight


Ever wonder if our mind works like our pc "Alt - Ctrl - Delete " and we can restart just like that ??

Hehe...sound not possible right, it is just a restart and the memory on the hard disk is still restored. So the data is the same.   Sometimes I wonder if I can do this function on me, so that I can just push a button then many things will change and some unwanted memories will be deleted.  Probably I have to consider "clean disk" function.  Then I can choose what data to delete!!   Hey, I like the way I think today !  Am I a pc??..  No, no I am a human with feeling, emotions and warm touches if you are next to me.

The last day of 2007 has been a very sad day for me and it was totally distraught for me to start my 2008.  And the days gone by and I picked myself up and lead my life.  First quarter of the year, I started to widen my circle of friends through net, honestly I find it so hard to find real friendship online.  Of course I also met a few whom I am still keeping in touch till now.   On relationship, I didn't take any serious decision as I wasn't sure of what lies ahead of me, taking the look and see sort of attitude.   Over the months, some important dates in my calendar reminded me of the past and brought back some memories due to the change in my life.

Since this is a different year for me and the family, a lot of changes took place in our family, and even the way we celebrate the CNY was different.  And I beginning to be more opened up with situation and friends came to know and that is when I felt certain comfort having best friends around me when I needed them most.   I know at the back of their mind..they really want to see the missing happiness on my face and cheerful ME again.

On work wise, I got myself really busy and that was really good to keep me going, traveled a lot but not being paid very well...sigh.  I traveled to many places including North India which was truly an eye opener for me.  The exotic, rugged and unpolished scenery is so pure in many ways...including the river that are not polluted  and the clear blue skies, and I mean REAL clear blue.  This is by far my best visited place.  The next best traveling I had was a revisit to San Francisco after 10 years.  And if only I knew I have a classmate who resides in SFO, I would have called on him.  

During my working trips, seen new places and met new peoples and this time around, I see things with a different view, probably it has something to do with my personal experience. I was just sharing with my colleague my "experience" when I went to the club alone...just to check out and ok..met someone to chat.  These are little pieces of memories that I have gone through, something that I have been there, done that sort of experience ! 

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa